//

03/09/2012

DailyGists360 Face of The Week - Meet Arinze Winifred Uche (PHOTOS)


Meet DailyGists360 Face of The Week,  Arinze Winifred Uche

Basic Information about Arinze Winifred Uche.

Birthday: 29 May

Interest: Reading, Internet Surfing Dancing.

Religious Views: Christian

Education: Anambra State University, Nigeria.

Favorite quotations: "Determination leads to success"

I am Arinze Winifred Uche
from Anambra State of Nigeria.


Am a fun loving girl with a great sense of humor, though can be shy at times. Am a cool, simple, easy going. Am not quick to anger and I never try to impress any one.

I love dancing, meeting people, I laugh a lot and its gradually becoming a disease. I love Bob Marley and lauren Hill "Turn your light down low".

 



Please follow me up on twitter to know me more better or check me out on Facebook to get in touch
 


Catch me on Facebook Here

CLICK HERE TO View Our Last Weeks winner

Your comments will be highly appreciated..

And

If you think you have what it takes to become the DailyGists360 Face of The Week, then check out our Become DailyGists360 Blog Face of The Week page at the top tabs and stand a chance of winning  a mobile phone recharge card of any network of your choice.

Admin...

42 comments :

  1. Hehehhe winnie our story teller,dis is cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine geH no pimple....... I ruv uuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pix, I'm so loving dis.. Cute n adorable. *kiss kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one winnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best thing ave seen 2day wow gurl u so cute...(Winnei the Damsel)*kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!!! Dis is so lovely winnie, well done girl, u rock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♬Isn't she lovely...♪..
    Winnie dis is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swty am so impressed,u look dem cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply enchanting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waoh this babe is sweet!! Nice pix gurl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Winnie darling u Rock girl!!! *kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank u all 4 commenting on my babe's pix we all appreciate ur comments *big hug* incase u don't know, we've been dating 4 like a year now :) although in my mind :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm!lukin gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Winnie dear u look sharp, weldone dear

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll marry her for d first pic....disarming smile...ff back

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am so loving this, weldone

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bellisima!Perfecta! This gurl Ȋ̝̊̅§ stunning, takes ♍υ̲̣̥ breath away.Her beauty Ȋ̝̊̅§ poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Go winnie! Go winnie!! U ar hotting jare

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty pretty wow..........

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ma darl winniee winniiieeee wiiiiinnniiieeee, u luk good

    ReplyDelete
  21. Winnie Ʊ rock gurl,kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  22. Asa nwa baby, u rock dear.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful winnie, always on point

    ReplyDelete
  24. Winnie will u marry me? Dis ur pix makes me fall In love with u d more.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Asampete, tomato jos nne idi too much biko ... U too fine

    ReplyDelete
  26. Who be dis Diva? I will add u on FB bow to knw u more ok, u ar beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey sexy lady.. U too gbasky

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really cool winnie dear,kip it up plus nice pics (•͡.̮ ~͡)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Winnie luv I'm so loving dis! Keep it up gal! Muah

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ur suppose to model for PLAYBOY MANSION.. WoW dis is lovely, pls contact dis no {08028819910}he is d P.A to ben murray bruce, b4 u call him first call me so dat I can inform him ok!! Cheers girl u rock "wink"

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so cool...lovely pix *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow...My sister rocks!!!*it runs in the family* Keep it up girl....

    ReplyDelete
  33. Uche u look beautiful dear.................

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...