//

17/09/2012

DailyGists360 Face of The Week - Meet Ella [PHOTOS]


Meet Dailygists360 Face of The Week,  Ella.

"Hi Admin.!
I enjoy reading your blogs site to get latest news and good gossip. I really love the Face of the week posts too, I would love to be feature in one of your post. I'm currently a 200level student of University of Calabar in Nigeria, studying theater arts. I’m proudly Ghanaian. I love show biz, I'm a theater artist, enjoy reading, shopping, acting and presenting etc. I'm submitting my pictures, I just want to show everyone that there are all different shapes and sizes to beauty, something I’ve grown to love".
Ella.
See more of Ella photos after the break (when you continue).




Your comments will be highly appreciated..

And

If you think you have what it takes to become the DailyGists360 Face of The Week, then check out our Become Dailygists360 Blog Face of The Week page at the top tabs and stand a chance of winning  a mobile phone recharge card of any network of your choice.

Admin...

2 comments :

  1. pls can i ve her bbpin.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are so adorable... I love it. I pray u accomplish all ur hearts desire. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...