Fail Of The Week: Burning The Dummy Goes Wrong In India! - (VIDEO)

In Chennai,India a protest against the education system turned into a fiery accident when a group of protesters were burning a dummy. One of the protesters accidentally lit a fire when one of them was pouring gasoline on the dummy, 3 people caught fire with one of them suffered 2nd degree burns while the others got away with minor injuries

But seriously, do these people have no brains? When you drench a dummy in gasoline, plus pour a shit load all over you and other peoples legs obviously you're about to get burnt like Kobe Bryant with no pre-nup. Maybe they'll think twice before lighting shit on fire next time. Seems like those people are always burning some shit over there. Right??

1 comment :

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...