//

21/07/2012

Joseline Tweets Her Nude Body For The Haters! (PHOTOS) - Warning +18


Joseline Hernandez isn't taking the hate she's getting from her debut on Love and Hip-Hop: Atlanta laying down.

The reality temptress tweeted a naked picture of herself and the full frontal nude pictures quickly became viral as Joseline went in on Twitter: 


Fuck u haters. I'm still Gona get payed for ever. I'm an artist fuck what y'all say. I'm international baby u bums ain't got a passport. Fuck u bums that's hating. All of u work for me lol. Keep on working do your job n sit on this shit all day making me famous.


Seriously though... Only a MAN would think of this as a solution... "Hey, they don't believe me, so imma show them..." YEAH RIGHT! No woman, WHO IS ACTUALLY A WOMAN, would feel the need to tweet nude photos to prove it!

No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...