//

28/07/2012

My Husband is Unfaithful and finds it hard to say "I'm Sorry" - What do I do?


Why is it so difficult a times for men to say they are sorry for an action that is so glaring that they erred in. I am not trying to condemn us (men).  How do you advise a woman to react when her husband called her mobile phone number thinking it is his girl friend's number? And then claiming that he did it on purpose because he has a free credit and that he just wanted to see how the wife would react.

This story was emailed to me by one of my blog readers, seeking for advice and public opinion. So please read carefully and do well to drop your advice in the comment box, thanks.


I was having a conversation with my husband in our room around 10.00pm some days ago when he said he had to use the toilet. I used that opportunity to check a few things around the house and in the kitchen. Few minutes later, I heard my phone ringing. I went to pick it in the parlor and it was my husband.

He called me baby, which he rarely does and he started a conversation which sounded awkward and odd to me. So I pretended too, until he realized his mistake when the conversation was not flowing as expected.

I went into the bedroom and confronted him but to my greatest surprise, he insisted he knew he was calling my number and just felt like using his free MTN weekend credit. I asked about calling me baby and he said and so what?

The thing is that he didn't say anything I can really hold on to but I am sure that call was not meant for me and the fact he is denying it makes me even more suspicious. 

Iyke, please I want you to throw it open to your blog readers, will love to hear their reactions too, 

thanks.

Please guys, she needs your advice

No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...