//

24/07/2012

Susan Peters fumes – I’m not a lesbian as being claimed


Nollywood actress Susan Peters is not please with the rumor currently going on about her. 
According to the rumor, The ex-beauty queen is said to be deeply involved in lesbianism. 

To clear the air, Susan had this to say:



‘’I am not a lesbian. I have never practiced lesbianism. People who know me know that Susan Peters is not a lesbian. Maybe, the speculation was because of my masculine structure. I am masculine because I used to participate in games a lot before.

I played basketball, ran, played golf but I stopped at some point because I was developing muscles. If I go back into gym now, I will develop those muscles but I am not gay. People should stop tagging me as gay. I love the other sex, I don’t like gay. I have female friends but I have more of male friends. I have a boyfriend mind you, not boyfriends.

But I have male friends because I prefer male friends to female friends because they are more comfortable to be with. I am not saying I don’t like my female friends. I have female friends but I love more of male friends. So, people should stop saying I am gay, I am a full-fledged straight woman.’’

No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...