//

10/08/2012

'I'm not a bad guy': Nigerian fraudster APOLOGISES (DETAILS)


A devastated mother-of-four has received an apology from an online fraudster who conned her out of her £300 wedding dress.

Sarah-Jane Green, from North Yorkshire, had wanted to keep her dress after marrying fiancee David last month, but decided to sell it because she needed money to pay household bills.
After she realised the African conman had used a fake PayPal account and she had wasted £100 on postage, Mrs Green emailed him to express her fury.

The 33-year-old was amazed when she received an apology from the Nigerian for tricking her into giving away the handmade dress.
He wrote: 'Am sorry, (I) am not a bad guy. I don’t know why am doing all this and I want to change, but it’s difficult to do... who is gonna feed me?

'I have a conscience for what am doing and I fear God.
'I know if I don’t stop I will end up in hell.'
Mrs Green, from Catterick Garrison, had posted her dress on the Gumtree website and was then contacted by the conman who claimed he wanted to buy it.
He sent a fake Paypal email saying the money had been deposited and would be released into Mrs Green’s account once the item had been posted.
It was only after paying more than £100 to post the dress overseas that the mother-of-four realised she had been conned.


No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...