//

06/08/2012

[PHOTOS] Girl of The Week: Meet Charity Nicholas


Meet Our Girl of The Week,  Charity Nicholas

Basic Information about ChanDora.



 Birthday: 5th September

Interest: Traveling, Reading, Designing.

Religious Views: Christian

Education: I studied Mass Communication/Media technology at Lead city University, Ibadan

Favorite quotations: "All that glitters are not gold", "When you refuse to wait you begin to waste"

"Clear the old stock before the arrival of the new items", "He that fears mistakes cannot see greatness"

I am Charity Nicholas

I am an upcoming designer and business woman. I love the good life and I try to live it to the fullest. I dont just love fashion, I am fashion. I love listening to people and giving advice when necessary, I hope to become a top designer some day.
Am reserved but when i get the chance to have fun, you see a different me. "smiling"
I just love being me and wont change for anyone........ Watch out for me.

Please Just follow me up on twitter 

 

And Facebook - www.facebook.com/chan.doranick



Please keep in touch!!! 


CLICK HERE TO View Our Last Weeks wiinner

Your comments will be highly appreciated..

And

If you think you have what it takes to become the DailyGists360 Girl/Boy of The Week, then check out our Become Dailygists360 Blog Girl/Boy of The Week page at the top tabs and stand a chance of winning  a mobile phone recharge card of any network of your choice.

Admin...

1 comment :

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...