//

13/08/2012

Rita Ora: ‘Jay Z Loves My Album’


Jay Z’s rumored side piece, British singer Rita Ora, says Jay Z loves her new album. The 21-year-old who is line to replace Rihanna, told MTV News: “He loved it. He looked at me and said...., 


‘You love it?’ I said ‘I love it’ and he said, ‘Well, I love it too’”.
Rita, whose debut album was released last October, gained stardom in the U.S. for her hit collaborations with Drake, will.i.am and The-Dream.

“It took me two and a half years to finish this album, and I’m just ready for people to hear it,” said Rita.
Both Rita and Rihanna are labelmates on Roc Nation. But while Rita has been hitting the studios, Rihanna has been hitting the beaches. RiRi’s drug lifestyle makes it difficult for her record label to book studio time, since she never shows up to record.

“It’s a bit scary actually putting this album out. I don’t know what’s going to happen,” said Rita. “We worked really hard, me and Roc Nation, we are happy to say that we are finally done, and it’s an honest real album, and there’s so many different types of genres on there… It’s a very eclectic album.”
We can’t wait to hear it!

1 comment :

  1. I think rihhana is actually losing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...