BILL GATES TOPS 2012 FORBES LIST OF RICHEST PEOPLE IN AMERICA.
Forbes recently released its 2012 ranking of America's richest 400 billionaires...and Bill Gates remains the nation’s richest man for the 19th year running. See the top 10 below...
1. Bill Gates, Medina, Wash., $66 billion
2. Warren Buffett, Omaha, $46 billion
3. Larry Ellison, Woodside, Calif., $41 billion
4. Charles Koch, Wichita, Kan., $31 billion
5. David Koch, New York City, $31 billion
6. Christy Walton & family, Jackson, Wyo., $27.9 billion
7. Jim Walton, Bentonville, Ark., $26.8 billion
8. Alice Walton, Fort Worth, Texas, $26.3 billion
9. S. Robson Walton, Bentonville, Ark., $26.1 billion
10. Michael Bloomberg, New York City, $25 billion
Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg was the biggest dollar loser. The company’s lackluster IPO in May resulted in a huge drop in market value that cut the value of his shareholdings almost in half, costing him $8.1 billion in net worth. That dropped Zuckerberg from No. 14 on the list to No. 36.
at 12:11 pm