//

02/09/2012

How many of you stil remeber SKY "B" ?


Remember the song "My bebe! My bebe you d one! Ur d one that I'm calling"...lwkmdfh
No one knows his where about again after reigning only one minute. Does it mean dt his music career is dead?

This brings back so many memories from Naija in 2007. LOVE THIS SONG! they used to play it everywhere. Brings back some good memories.

But now I think he knew that d name he gave to d album 'pray for me' would surely manifest in due course, that y he titled it pray for me..he needs serious prayer now!

Watch his Video  again....Enjoy.


No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...