//

04/09/2012

LAST MONTH WINNERS OF "DAILYGISTS360 FACE OF THE WEEK" [PHOTOS]


[L-R top] Taymi Agbaje, Tony Nkem Jnr., Charity Nicholas, 
[L-R bottom] Deborah Golden Ohaezukosi, Joyce Ekanem, Taymi Agbaje

More Pictures after the break

1. Meet Deborah Golden Ohaezukosi from Delta State.

Birthday - 4th July, Interest - Adventure
Religious Views  -  Roman Catholic
Education  -  University of Port Harcourt Management graduate.

Favorite quotation - Use absence to increase respect and honour...
I am Deborah Golden Ohaezukosi. 
A lover and a fighter. I love adventure, I like sleeping but I get my things done first. I have a weakness for sweet takers, but I am learning and enforcing my boundaries. I don't let many people in but once they are in they are there forever. I am strong, independent, beautiful, bold, sure and dearly. Once more I have been broken, but never been shattered. Don't get too close cos' you will be addicted. I love you all.
 


CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY PHOTOS & PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENT
 

2. Meet Tony Nkem Jnr. From Udi in Enugu State


Birthday: 31st December, Interest: Singing, Acting, Traveling
Religious Views:  Christian, Education:  Caritas University of Enugu.
Favorite quotations: "What goes around comes around"
I am Tony Nkem Jnr.
I am a Nollywood upcoming actor and a model. I embrace fashion from a unique angle and that is my pride. I love acting and I hope to become a super star some day.  I just love me and I never wish to be another person, because if I were you I would still be jealous of me. Check out my Nollywood movies: King and the Chief priest, Dumebi The Dirty Girl, etc.


CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY PHOTOS & PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENT



3. Meet Charity Nicholas from Imo State.

Birthday: 5th September
Interest: Traveling, Reading, Designing.
Religious Views: Christian
Education: I studied Mass Communication/Media technology at Lead city University, Ibadan

Favorite quotations: "All that glitters are not gold", "When you refuse to wait you begin to waste"
I am Charity Nicholas
I am an upcoming designer and business woman. I love the good life and I try to live it to the fullest. I dont just love fashion, I am fashion. I love listening to people and giving advice when necessary, I hope to become a top designer some day.
Am reserved but when i get the chance to have fun, you see a different me. "smiling"
I just love being me and wont change for anyone........ Watch out for me. 

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY PHOTOS & PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENT. 



 
4. Meet Dailygists360 Girl of The Week,  Taymi Agbaje

Birthday: 4th June, Interest: Traveling, Reading, Designing.
Religious Views: Christian
Education: A Graduate of Politics and International Relation, Lead city University.
Favorite quotations: "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing"
I am Taymi Agbaje, from Lagos Ikeja Nigeria.
I am easy going and fun to be with, sometimes crazy, I love making people laugh, love looking Good.
An upcoming Actress by Gods Grace, love music. My role model is Genevieve Nnaji, she inspires me. Am Someone you always Wanna be with.

 
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY PHOTOS & PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENT. 


5. Meet DailyGists360 Face of The Week,  Joyce Ekanem

Birthday: 2nd September
Interest: Modelling, Reading, Dancing.
Religious Views: Christian
Education: Student of University of Calabar
Favorite quotations: "I'm over it"
I am Joyce , from Cross River State Nigeria.
Am a young pretty girl with a simple lifestyle....beautiful, intelligent, sexy, classy, always myself never trying to impress people, shy a times and am into modelling, a student,love kids, love dancing and reading, am always happy.



CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY PHOTOS & PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENT.
 



S/O to all of you, It's been nice having you guys around. You all rock my blog.
Bless!!!

1 comment :

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...