//

12/09/2012

Morning Glory - Ella [PHOTOS]


Loyal reader Ella writes:

"Hi Admin.!
I enjoy reading your blogs site to get latest news and good gossip. I always see the Morning Glory and I would love to be feature in one of your post. I'm currently a 200level student of University of Calabar in Nigeria, studying theater arts. I’m proudly Ghanaian. I love show biz, I'm a theater artist, enjoy reading, shopping, acting and presenting etc. I'm submitting my pictures, I just want to show everyone that there are all different shapes and sizes to beauty, something I’ve grown to love".
Ella
.

See more of Ella photos after the break (when you continue).






Her twitter handle is


Girls...... If you think you have what it takes to be considered for a Morning Glory post, please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos and bikini shots (if you have) to ikennaeke@gmail.com

2 comments :

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...