//

24/09/2012

[PHOTOS] Dailygists360 Face of The Week - Deborah Golden


Meet Dailygists360 Face of The Week,  Deborah Golden

"Hi Admin.!
 
I enjoy reading your blogs site to get latest news and good gossip. I really love the Face of the week posts too, I would love to feature in one of your post. I love adventure, I like sleeping but I get my things done first. I am strong, independent, beautiful, bold, sure and dearly. I'm University of Port Harcourt Management graduate in Nigeria. I’m proudly Nigerian. I love show biz, I enjoy reading, shopping. "I'm submitting my pictures, 
because I'm very proud of myself and really cant shy away from showing people my look". 

Deborah.
See more of Deborah photos after the break (when you continue).

Your comments will be highly appreciated..

And

If you think you have what it takes to become the DailyGists360 Face of The Week, then check out our Become Dailygists360 Blog Face of The Week page at the top tabs and stand a chance of winning  a mobile phone recharge card of any network of your choice.

Admin...



No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...