//

14/09/2012

Tyra Banks Gets Slammed By An America’s Next Top Model Winner For What Happened To Jael Strauss [VIDEO]


 Tyra Banks was in her glamorous glory as she attended Jeremy Scott Spring 2013 Fashion Show. She looks beautiful, fierce and in good spirits. Not everyone, however, feels the same way. CariDee English - who was a winner of the seventh season of ANTM, – said recently that the show was a harsh experience and after it was over, Tyra and her team did not help even one bit to struggling models.


“Tyra won’t do anything, – says CariDee to Gwaker. She provided a wonderful platform for girls to have a chance at their dream, but after there is no ‘Tyra Mail.’ I had to guide myself, and even though I won a model competition I still had no idea what the modeling business was like.
I had no idea what the industry was really like. I was famous, but no one wanted to take my picture. And critics and industry love to give us all sh-t for not being the next big supermodel. We all have done well, and we all had to do it on our own. I am not complaining, I am simply defending. I love love what I have made for myself since my win, but mentally, it’s horrific. And any girl who has been on ANTM can back me up. No one wants to take us serious as models. I am sure the show lost its credibility in producing a top model somewhere btwn making 3 cycles a year and posing on roller coasters.[...]The fashion industry had NO idea how to market us. Our agents, our managers….. because we become a instant celeb…. but had a protforlio of a rookie model. Even though we just were named “TOP” our place in line at Fashion World was at the bottom. The industry many times didn’t care about our name, but did turn a snobby cheek to the name ANTM. “


Her comment came as a response to the recent article about the preview of Dr.Phil’s upcoming episode that focuses on an ANTM alum, Jael Strauss.


Jael developed a meth addiction shortly after her participation in the show and now it looks like even Dr.Phil will be having problems helping this poor girl.

Check out the short preview…so sad.



No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...