//

18/09/2012

WATCH : Usher Open Up On Oprah’s “Next Chapter”


Last night on Oprah’s Next Chapter R&B singer Usher Raymond opened up for the first time publicly with Oprah since winning the custody battle for his two boys Usher V and Naviyd a few weeks ago. In this in depth interview Usher discussed his failed marriage with ex- wife Tameka Raymond , their public custody battle and the truth behind if he cheated on her with one her bridesmaid. It also includes Usher’s mother, Jonetta Patton, who discussed her thoughts on Usher’s marriage to Tameka.

click Continue to watch the video.....


Here are a few excerpts, Check Out the full interview..

On everyone telling him not to get married
It was a pretty wide spread fact. There were a ton of people that believed in the marriage and a ton of people that didn’t. I go back to the moment I decided to call off the wedding the first time. It’s pretty hard to walk away from a high ticket wedding. I always felt like maybe we weren’t ready.
On if he cheated, during their marriage.
Towards the end of our marriage, I found myself lost and I just wanted out. No, I was faithful at heart, but not faithful all the way.
Jonetta, on Usher winning custody
I was so excited for him and myself because i know it’s been really hard, it’s a lot of pressure. But for him to receive what he received, what he fought so hard for.


No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...