//

18/10/2012

Rihanna's father: I would like Brown to marry my daughter


Ronald Fenty says he’d welcome Chris Brown into the family, even though the controversial R&B star is still on probation for brutally assaulting Rihanna in 2009.
The couple are dating again after Brown ditched his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran earlier this month.
Ronald revealed: “Whatever makes her happy. I hope one day she will get married. Everyone adores Chris, he’s a super guy.



“The family loved Chris Brown before they met him. I always thought he was extremely talented. He is a good person and always gave me great respect.”

However, Rihanna’s friends are reportedly staunchly opposed to their reunion.
A source said: “I wouldn’t be surprised if she married him just to show that she and Chris don’t care what anyone thinks and can do whatever they want.

“It’s kind of scary. Their reconciliation has already upset her friends and management. They’re an explosive combination.”

Rihanna’s dad isn’t afraid to speak his mind, regardless of the outcry he risks provoking.
In March, Ronald revealed he’s not afraid to take his daughter aside if he thinks she’s piled on weight.
He said: “I actually thought she was a little fat the last time I saw her.
“But when I saw her at this year's Grammys, I thought she was back to her normal size.
“I used to joke with her, ‘Robyn (Rihanna's first name), you're getting too fat.’”


No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...