//

05/11/2012

GET INSPIRED! PHOTO OF NIGERIA’S ICE PRINCE AND M.I FROM BACK IN THE DAYS THEY WERE DEAD BROKE


 

How time flies…how fate blesses some people…Above is a pic of Nigeria’s ‘Oleku’ hit maker, Ice Prince, and his label mate, M.I from back in the days when they apparently could not afford 3 square meals a day.

The Chocolate City sign-on posted the inspiring pic online in a bid to inspire his followers.

In the picture, they both look tattered…obviously, they couldn’t afford a decent hair-cute. SMH!


Fast-forward to 2012….these guys are the Kings of the Nigerian music industry, jetting off to choice locations across the globe at their will.


Dem boyz making a toast to their success in present day…oshey!

Ice Prince supported the pic with some inspirational words to his fans.

“This is to inspire you…Dreams come thru…#BeInspired #Dream” he said.


If you are not inspired by this, I sure am!

I love seeing pictures like this. I gives me the inspiration that any dream nursed in the mind can become a reality…with dedication and hard work!

I’d end this by saying this: dream big guys…as big as the ocean!
Culled From GhanaCrunch


No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...