//

19/10/2012

Drake Graduates From High School


Drake is now officially a high school graduate. The 25-year-old rapper spent the last couple of months studying to get the one credit he needed to complete his high school studies. He announced his accomplishment saying, “97% on my final exam. 88% in the course. One of the greatest feelings in my entire life. As of tonight I have graduated high school! Thank you to my teacher Kim Janzen for spending the last 5 months working tirelessly with me!! OVO SOUND.”

He had dropped out of high school when he was a teenager to pursue his acting career.
Good for him.

No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your view. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...